Best Budget-Friendly Hair Serum
Haircare is one of the most important routines for men and women. While shampoos and conditioners are vital. Post haircare routine is equally important. Rather than going for hair wax and gels, hair serums are good to go for healthier hair. People often confuse hair oils with hair serums, but both are different. Hair oil provides nourishment to the scalp while hair serums provide nourishment to hair strands. Thus, serum also helps in styling the hair without any damage. The benefits of Hair serum is as follows:
- Controls Fuzzy and Irregular Hair Texture
- Stops Breakage and Split Ends
- Makes the Hair Strands Softer
- Makes the hair look shinier
- Protect Hair from Harmful UV Rays from sunlight.
- Reduces Dryness and Irritation.
How to Apply Hair Serum
After shower, take a few drops of hair serum. Apply gently, starting from the hair end slowly going towards the mid-section. Style your hair then as desired.
Best Budget-Friendly Hair Serum
QRAA Keratin Infused Hair Serum (My Recommendation)
- Keratin-Infused Hair Serum makes for a lightweight solution.
- Helps rejuvenate and revitalize dull and damaged tresses.
- Helps add a touch of smoothness and a doze of natural shine to the tresses.
- Free from sulfates, parabens, and phthalates and with certified organic ingredients.
- Helps control frizz, repairs damage while adding instant shine.
- Helps increase the elasticity of the hairs.
- Repairs mechanical, thermal, and chemical processes that reduce breakage.
L’Oreal Paris Hair Serum
- Luscious, lightweight hair oil serum for dry hair, lifeless hair.
- Blend of 6 rare flower oils like sunflower oil, coconut oil, and soyabean oil.
- Before Shampoo, use to provide hair nourishment and prep hair before washing.
- Provide hair protection from heat & give smooth hair as it dries.
- To smoothen out frizzy hair and give manageable hair from unruly hair strands.
- Suitable for normal hair, dry hair, dull hair, rough hair, frizzy hair & damaged hair.
Biotique Bio Mountain Hair Serum
- Promotes new and healthy hair growth. Sulfate-Free : No
- Stimulates hair, from root to tip, and leaves scalp feeling toned, exhilarated, free from dryness, and irritation.
Streax Pro Hair Serum
- Sleek, Shiny, Manageable Hair Everyday.
- Enriched With Vitamin E & Macadamia Oil known to nourish, strengthen, add shine and vitality to your hair strands while also giving you a perfect frizz-free.
- Gives a glossy and shiny look to your hair, by coating every strand of hair.
- Hair Serum revitalizes and strengthens your dry and frizzy hair. It imparts a natural shine and smoothness to your hair strands.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum
- The nourishing properties of Olive Oil give your hair a frizz-free, sleek look & make it healthy from within.
- Enriched with the benefits of Sulfur present in the onions.
- The natural formulation, free of any toxicity nurtures your hair & gives it a natural shine.
- It is safe for colored or chemically treated hair.
- The Serum is completely free of Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Colors & Synthetic Fragrance.
StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Serum
- This can be used as a detangler, conditioner, heat protectant, styling, and finishing aid for all hair types.
- Infused with antioxidant-rich USDA Organic Moroccan Argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins.
- Penetrates deep into the hair shaft adding moisture and protection against heat styling & sun damage.
- Non-greasy formula won’t weigh hair down. Seals the cuticle to lock out humidity, smooth strands.
- Specially Formulated to Provide Additional Hair Repair, Hydration, and Further Improve Manageability.
Spruce Shave Club Hair Growth Serum
- Also, the Serum is designed to nourish & strengthen hair follicles to reduce hair fall & dandruff.
- However, Enriched with natural Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that boosts collagen production.
- This serum has natural extracts like Moringa, Fenugreek, Lactic Acid & Bhringraj.
- It also improves scalp and hair health by properly hydrating and nourishing the roots of hair.
Also Read, How to Style a Sweater